Visiting the ornithologist
A group of 20 people can take part in an unconventional guided tour and ringing of birds with an ornithologist in a protected area called Výsadba, in Sĺňava, Piešťany.
During the engaging two-hour lecture by ornithologist Erich Kubica, you will learn interesting things such as:
- which birds nest in Sĺňava,
- which migrate through Sĺňava,
- how birds hatched and circled in Sĺňava flew to other places,
- why nature protection is important and how man can be a part of it,
- take part in ringing and releasing birds.
- adults: 4 €
- children 10-18 years: 3 €
- children up to 10 years: for free
Protected bird area “Výsadba” in Sĺňava, Piešťany
GPS: 48.561696, 17.819527
Choose your date for the guided tour “Visiting the ornithologist”:
It is necessary to purchase a ticket in advance by clicking on the date and completing the reservation.
Saturday August 20, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Saturday September 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Saturday September 24, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Saturday September 8, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Saturday October, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Buy a ticket: